Skip to main content
Classroom Resources for All Curriculum Areas
- Homework Hotline : Students statewide can call in live with their homework questions to be answered by the Rochester Teacher Association's Dial-A-Teacher volunteers. Homework Hotline airs on public television at 5:30pm Monday through Thursday when school is in session.
- NOVELny: Online access to the full text of hundreds of journals, newspapers, and other references.
- PBS LearningMedia New York : This website provides free access to public television program clips, teachers guides, interactive learning objects, instructional strategies, and much more, searchable by curriculum area and grade level.
- PBS Programs A-Z : Access to all the websites for PBS programs and their related educational resources.
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries : Materials and links to library resources to support a summer reading program in your community.
- Throughout the Ages : A visual educational resource that focuses on using historical records as learning tools in pre-K–grade 6 education. The site offers more than 500 digital images of historical photographs, letters, broadsides, maps, and paintings.
- Uncommon Approaches to the Common Core : This website contains a searchable map showing cultural institutions in every county of the state, lesson plans, open educational resources, listings of upcoming events, and more.
- Using Historical Records in the Classroom : Historical Records: what, why, where and how. A brief course on using historical records in the classroom.