New York’s Public Broadcasting stations are working to raise student achievement and close the achievement gap by providing high quality multimedia resources for use in teaching and learning.
- PBS Learning Media New York provides free access to public television program clips, teachers guides, instructional strategies, and more.
- Mission: US Take young learners on a virtual adventure into American History. Mission: US is a new interactive adventure game for grades 5-8.
- Cyberchase Animated series promoting elementary level math skills. The Cyberchase website is a treasure trove of videos and math games.
- Wide Angle: Window Into Global History Outreach initiative produced by Thirteen/WNET New York to support the teaching and learning of Global History in high school classrooms.
- Homework Hotline Students statewide can call in live with their homework question to be answered by the Rochester Teacher Association's Dial-A-Teacher volunteers